The Pixelstick makes light paintings so stunning, we’d swear it’s enchanted (if we didn’t already know it really works its ...Read more...
The Pixelstick makes light paintings so stunning, we’d swear it’s enchanted (if we didn’t already know it really works its magic through programmable LEDs). You can light paint any design, words or another photo across a long exposure.
Just pop the image you want onto an SD card and stick it into the Pixelstick’s mounted controller. Adjust brightness, orientation and speed settings if needed. Start your long exposure, fire up the Pixelstick, wave it in front of your camera and transform your light painting forever. Turns out it’s not sorcery. It’s a lightweight aluminum stick that houses 200 full color LEDs with a rotating sleeve on the handle that allows you to paint smoothly.
Create impressively sharp light-graffiti, or fun 8-bit scenes on the street. Use it with a time-lapse for moving images of light patterns. No magic words necessary.
- 200 RGB LEDs with diffusion lens
- Sturdy aluminum housing with matte black finish
- Extension handle with Foam Grip and Spin sleeve
- Battery holder, battery cable and cable clips included
- Splits in half for easy storage and travel in included carry bag