Lightsabers, they’re chopsticks, they’ll change the way you experience your favorite Asian foods. If you missed the chance to pick ...Read more...
Lightsabers, they’re chopsticks, they’ll change the way you experience your favorite Asian foods. If you missed the chance to pick these up at San Diego Comic Con 2009, now is the time to grab these Japanese imports and deftly maneuver your food with the power of the Force.
We’re not sure if you know this, but Yoda has been known to carve his Thanksgiving turkey using his lightsaber. Go forth, brave Jedi warriors, and use your chop sabers to mix just a little extra wasabi into your soy sauce. You can handle it. It is a known fact that eating sushi with chop sabers vastly strengthens your ability to ingest horseradish products. Wield your weapons and ready the way for a truly epic eating experience.
- Chopsticks in the shape of your favorite Jedi weapons
- Luke Skywalker, blue, 23cm long
- An elegant eating utensil for a more civilized age
- Not as clumsy or random as a knife and fork
- Blast shield helmet and flying sushi drone not included